The room is decorated with paintings by Robert Kitson reminiscent of the picturesque Sicily of one hundred years ago. Almond trees, olive trees and glimpses of Sicilian life will accompany your stay. A panoramic view, extraordinary natural light, surrounded by the natural sounds of the gardens.
The room is decorated with antique Sicilian furniture.
Promotional rates: from €89 a night
Accommodates 2 (bed and breakfast):
- 1 Queen size bed: 160cm × 200cm
- 2 External shared bathrooms with showers
- Direct access to 1 shared terrace, size 21.5mq, with panoramic views of the gardens, sea, Etna and Taormina
- Private space size: 20.60 mq
Room facilities (free of charge):
- Wi-fi Internet is available throughout Casa Cuseni, including the gardens
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast with typical Sicilian products
- Spacious shared areas, including the gardens, with panoramic views
- Access to the library and the historical museum
|< Prev||Next >|